MEN Mikro Elektronik
Reliable Embedded Computing for a World in Motion
MEN Mikro Elektronik - Always reliable. Always ahead
Software Package for Safe Train Control System menTCS
Webinar: MTCS - Modular Train Control System
Webinar: menTCS - Open SIL 4 Computer Platform for Safe Train Control
Webinar: menRDC – MEN Railway Data Center
Since its founding in 1982, MEN Mikro Elektronik has focused on innovation, reliability and flexibility to develop and produce standard and custom computing solutions that employ the highest technology levels.
With approximately 300 employees worldwide, the company provides a robust offering of highly reliable, embedded commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) boards and devices that are widely used in extreme environmental conditions found in mobile, industrial and safety-critical applications.
The company’s products include:
- Safe computers and systems certifiable up to SIL 4 and DAL-A
- Robust built-to-order box PCs
- Panel PCs for human machine interfaces (HMI) and digital signage
- Pre-configured built-to-order 19in systems
- Rugged CompactPCI boards and systems
- Network components in compact box format or 40 HP format
- Robust computer-on-modules for individual system designs
For individual requirements, starting with development through design-in and beyond, MEN provides its customers with advice and support as well as system design, configuration and environmental qualification in accordance with industry standards.
The company’s core competencies encompass x86 and RISC processor architectures, development rules for safe applications, analog I / O design, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) technology and Windows, Linux and real-time operating systems. Additional expertise includes RAMS and obsolescence management as well as the development of computing hardware for operation in harsh and extreme environmental conditions. Development, production and on-site testing laboratories guarantee traceability and high-quality products.
MEN Mikro Elektronik’s computer solutions are used in harsh mission and safety-critical environments found in the transportation (rail and public transport, off-road and heavy vehicles, aerospace, marine) and industrial (automation, power and energy, medical) markets.
The company is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 (environment), EN 9100 (aerospace) and IRIS (railway) quality management systems. It provides systems according to ISO 7637-2 (road traffic) requirements, and is a member of several industry associations, consortiums and alliances, including VITA and PICMG.
MEN Mikro Elektronik GmbH
- +49 911 99 33 5-0
- MEN Mikro Elektronik - Always reliable. Always ahead
- Software Package for Safe Train Control System menTCS
- Webinar: MTCS - Modular Train Control System
- Webinar: menTCS - Open SIL 4 Computer Platform for Safe Train Control
- Webinar: menRDC – MEN Railway Data Center