The improvement and upgrading of railway network endows railway industry with good development chance and a higher requirement for isolation. To comply with it, MORNSUN addressed 40-160VDC ultra-wide input voltage with 2250VDC isolation (reinforced insulation) DC/DC Converter URB1D-LMD-10WR3 series, URB1D-LMD-15WR3 series and URB1D-LMD-20WR3 series. Meeting EN60950/EN50155, they are all suitable for 72V, 96V and 110V railway vehicle electronic equipment such as railway monitoring equipment, air-conditioner controller and information displays, etc.
These series provide an operating temperature of -40℃ to 85℃ and multiple protections (input under-voltage and output short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage protections). EMI of the three series meets EN50121-3-2 without external components. Besides, the converters come in 2in x 1in international standard package with available two pin-out positions (approaching to the inner or outer of the power converter) and excellent compatibility. A2S (Chassis mounting) or A4S (DIN-Rail mounting) package are also available, which have reverse voltage protection.
Sliding Plug Door Control System
- Ultra-wide voltage range: 40-160VDC
- Isolation: 2250VDC, reinforced insulation
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
- Protections: UVP, SCP, OCP, OV
- Low ripple and noise
- International standard pin-out
- Reverse voltage protection available with A2S(Chassis mounting), A4S (35mmDIN-Rail mounting)
- Meet EN50155/EN60950
- URB1D-LMD-10WR3 & URB1D-LD-20WR3 meet EN50121-3-2 standard
- URB1D_LMD-15WR3 & URB1D_LMD-20WR3 meet EN50121-3-2 standard