The URF1D_LD-40WR3 series provides a wide input voltage range of 40VDC-160VDC required by input voltages of 72V, 96V, and 110V in the railway industry.
Outputs and isolation voltage up to 3,000VDC / 1,500VAC ensure they meet the railway locomotive EN50155 standard requirements and EN62368 standard requirements. The converters also offer a wide operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C. Protections for input UVP, OSC, OCP, OVP and OTP are also included.
Housed in a 2in × 1in DIP package, this URF1D_LD-40WR3 series is available for packages with optional heat sink in PCB mount, chassis mount and DIN rail mount, which offers flexibility to the designer of the product and makes this series ideal for applications in railway monitoring, lighting equipment, information display and other railway vehicle-related equipment.
- Ultra-wide input voltage range: 40VDC-160VDC
- Enhanced isolation, isolation voltage: 3,000VDC / 1,500VAC
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to 85℃
- Input under-voltage protection, output short circuit, over-current, over–voltage protection, over-temperature protection
- International standard pin-out
- Reverse voltage protection available with A2S (Chassis mounting) or A4S (35mm DIN-Rail mounting)
- Meets requirements of EN50155 railway standard