This application note demonstrates the different requirements that are in use for battery-powered railway applications and...
The URB1D-YMD-6WR3 series includes cost-effective railway power converters (EN50155 / EN60950 approval) which feature an ultra-wide voltage range of 40VDC-160VDC and high isolation of 2,250VDC.
This series also provide input under-voltage, output short-circuit, over-current and over-voltage protections, available heat sink design, and optional packages (chassis mounting and DIN-Rail mounting available). They can be widely used in railway monitoring equipment, air conditioner controller and information displays applications.
- Ultra-wide input voltage: 40VDC-160VDC
- Isolation: 2,250VDC
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Input under-voltage, output short-circuit, over-current and over-voltage protections
- Low ripple and noise
- Input reverse voltage protection (series with A2S chassis mounting and 35mm Din-rail A4S package)
- EN50155 / EN60950 approval
MORNSUN's company video showcases its range of power converters and services available across the world.
MORNSUN has released the new rail R3 DC/DC converters URF1D_LD-40WR3 to extend the range of MORNSUN...
The TD301MCAN and TD501MCAN series are cost-effective CAN bus transceiver module which integrate power isolation,...