MORNSUN URF1D_HB-150W (H) series provide 150W of output power. It has a wide input voltage range of 50VDC to 160VDC (110VDC nominal) and 3,000VDC basic isolation.
URF1D_HB-150W (H) series is designed to comply with the EN50155 standard and meet shock and vibration requirements. Also, it is designed to operate in rugged environments, the encapsulated design provides increased system reliability through added protection from environmental factors such dust and moisture.
The URF1D_HB-150W (H) series offer a very high efficiency up to 91% and allows case operating temperature range of -40°C to 100°C with derating and an optional heat sink is available now. Additionally, URF1D_HB-150W (H) series feature a very low no load consumption (3mA) and make these DC-DC converters an ideal solution for common railway applications and rolling stock apparatus. Furthermore, other than input under-voltage protection, output over-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection, over-temperature protection, URF1D_HB-150W (H) series also include remote on/off function, adjustable output voltage function, and output voltage remote sense compensation.
- Wide input voltage range: 50-160V
- High efficiency up to 91%
- No-load power consumption as low as 3mA
- Isolation voltage 3000VDC
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 100°C
- Protections: input UVP, output OVP, OCP, SCP, OTP
- International standard: 1/2 brick
- Meets requirements of railway standard EN50155