MORNSUN Increases Range of Rail R3 DC/DC Converters up to 40W
MORNSUN has released the new rail R3 DC/DC converters URF1D_LD-40WR3 to extend the range of MORNSUN 6W-20W R3 DC/DC converters.
This new series URF1D_LD-40WR3 provides a wide input voltage range of 40-160VDC required by input voltages of 72V, 96V, 110V in railway industry. Outputs and isolation voltage up to 3000VDC/1500VAC ensure them to meet the railway locomotive EN50155 standard requirements and EN62368 standard requirements.
The converters also offer a wide operating temperature range of -40℃ to 85℃. Protections for input UVP, OSC, OCP, OVP and OTP are also included.
Housed in a 2in by 1in DIP package, this URF1D_LD-40WR3 series is available for packages with optional heat sink in PCB mount, chassis mount and DIN rail mount, which offers flexibility to the designer of the end-product and makes this series ideal for applications in railway monitoring, lighting equipment, information display and other railway vehicle-related equipment.
- Ultra-wide input voltage range: 40VDC-160VDC
- Enhanced isolation, isolation voltage: 3,000VDC / 1,500VAC
- Operating temperature range: -40℃ to 85℃
- Input Under-voltage protection, output short circuit, over-current, over–voltage protection, over-temperature protection
- International standard pin-out
- Reverse voltage protection available with A2S (Chassis mounting) or A4S (35mm DIN-Rail mounting)
- Meets requirements of railway standard EN50155
|Part Number||Power(W)||Input Voltage Range(VDC)||Output Voltage(VDC)||No. of outputs||Isolation(VDC)||Package||Dimension (mm)||Certification||Sample|