This application note demonstrates the different requirements that are in use for battery-powered railway applications and...
MORNSUN has designed its URB1D-LMD-10 / 15 / 20WR3 Series of DC / DC converters to comply with a higher requirement for isolation in the railway industry. They offer 40VDC-160VDC ultra-wide input voltage with 2,250VDC isolation (reinforced insulation) and are suitable for 72V, 96V and 110V electronic equipment used on rolling stock, such as railway monitoring equipment, air-conditioner controller and information displays.
These series provide an operating temperature of -40°C to 85°C and multiple protections (input under-voltage and output short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage protections). EMI of the three series meets EN50121-3-2 without external components.
Besides, the converters come in 2.1in international standard package with available two pin-out positions (approaching to the inner or outer of the power converter) and excellent compatibility. A2S (Chassis mounting) or A4S (DIN-Rail mounting) package are also available, which have reverse voltage protection.
- Ultra-wide voltage range: 40VDC-160VDC
- Isolation: 2,250VDC, reinforced insulation
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Protections include UVP, SCP, OCP, OVP
- Low ripple and noise
- International standard pin-out
- Reverse voltage protection available with A2S (Chassis mounting), A4S (35mm DIN-Rail mounting)
- Meet EN50155 / EN60950
- URB1D-LMD-10WR3, URB1D_LMD-15WR3 and URB1D-LD-20WR3 meet the EN50121-3-2 standard
MORNSUN's company video showcases its range of power converters and services available across the world.
MORNSUN has released the new rail R3 DC/DC converters URF1D_LD-40WR3 to extend the range of MORNSUN...
The TD301MCAN and TD501MCAN series are cost-effective CAN bus transceiver module which integrate power isolation,...