Kingrail's wheels factory has over 30 years experience and applied for over 20 patents, with a...
Innovation and revolution drives manufacturing
As a representative of new high-tech enterprise, Kingrail has been invited to attend the 2018 World Manufacturing Convention.
The 2018 World Manufacturing Conference was co-sponsored by the Global SME Alliance, the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, the Chinese People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries, and the People’s Government of Anhui Province.
It is considered to be critical to the world’s manufacturing industry. This is a worldwide integration of international resources providing the best opportunity for global manufacturing to collide with each other, cooperate with each other, and seek common development.
The theme is ‘Innovation Drives Manufacturing Leading to Embrace the New Industrial Revolution in the World’.
Delegates include world-renowned dignitaries, heads of world’s top 500 companies at home and abroad, German Industry Federation, French Federation of Machinery Industry and other overseas business associations invited to attend.
Kingrail’s railway products, oil steel pipes and graphite electrodes are highly spoken by worldwide visitors:
- Forging and rolled wheels for rail vehicles and engineering cars, Kingrail technical team revised material and heating treatment win longer lifespan for wheels
- Kingrail patented forging tie plates, for 115/132/136 RE series and others, high flatness and precision machining
- High-strength fasteners such as nuts and bolts, washers and clips
- Oil pipes such as L80, P110-13Cr for the oil industry
- Current shortage products such as graphite electrodes for steel factories
The rail gauge rod is a member bar that is designed to join two steel...
Kingrail's graphite electrodes are made of high-temperature resistance graphite conductive material, designed for use in...
Kingrail is offering 20 ballast wagon hopper units for sale at discounted prices. The wagons are...