The rail gauge rod is a member bar that is designed to join two steel...
Kingrail’s wheels factory has over 30 years experience and applied for over 20 patents, with a production capacity of over 100,000 units a year.
Products have been provided to more than 18 countries, including Denmark, the US, Canada, Australia, and South Africa among others.
For promoting markets, Kingrail is ready to make a promotion for rail forging wheels, the wheels diameter cover from 4in to 40in (20mm to 1,016mm)
Wheel material includes 50Mn, 40CrNiMo, 45#, 42CrMo. Wheels are used on railway vehicles, maintenance rail vehicles, and rolling stock.
Kingrail wheels features include:
- Longer lifespan: Expand 30 days (10,000km) longer lifespan than normal wheels
- More stable and average hardness, higher and better mechanical capacities
- Full automatic production line with improved wheel precision
- Competitive Price: Optimised on mould design to save approximately 10% forging raw materials and product cost, as well as lower than 0.2% scrap rate
- Quick delivery: Experienced, skilled and professional manufacturing process with effective production
Innovation and revolution drives manufacturing As a representative of new high-tech enterprise, Kingrail has been invited...
Kingrail's graphite electrodes are made of high-temperature resistance graphite conductive material, designed for use in...
Kingrail is offering 20 ballast wagon hopper units for sale at discounted prices. The wagons are...