Kingrail's wheels factory has over 30 years experience and applied for over 20 patents, with a...
Kingrail stocks a wide variety of high-quality wheels for installation on-board main rail and rail-road vehicles.
Rail-road vehicle wheels:
- Diameter: 4in to 30 in
- Materials: 50Mn, 40CrNimo, 42CrMo, 50#, 60# and other customised specifications
Train wheels for locomotives, wagons, cranes, metro vehicles:
- Diameter: 28in to 43in
- Materials: ER7/8/9, AAR-C/B, CL60 etc.
- Standard: IRS, GOST,AAR M107/208, UIC, EN, GB and other customised specifications
Tyres and ring forging parts for locomotive and wagons:
- Diameter: 450mm to 1350mm
- Materials: B6T, B4, AAR-C and more
The rail gauge rod is a member bar that is designed to join two steel...
Innovation and revolution drives manufacturing As a representative of new high-tech enterprise, Kingrail has been invited...
Kingrail's graphite electrodes are made of high-temperature resistance graphite conductive material, designed for use in...