tCat Workstation for Overhead Lines
tCat is an agile an intelligent solution for the measurement of geometrical parameters of the overhead contact line.
Due to its speed, simplicity and accurate measurements, this pioneering system represents a great advance in the field achieving accuracy, consistent measurements and a time-saving of more than 50% against traditional methods.
The product features:
- An inertial measurement unit with integrated accelerometer and gyroscope, both with three axes
- A global navigation satellite system receiver with ground-based augmentation server capability
- An incremental rotary encoder or odometer with with greater precision (2,000 pulses per turn)
- A laser imaging detection and ranging (LIDAR) system that replaces the servomotor-driven optical laser system
- A battery with Li-on technology that provides autonomous operation for at least eight hours