Railteco’s WY2 Rolling Bearing Press-Fitting Machine is designed for non-axle box rolling bearing press fitting for railway freight vehicle wheelsets.
It is controlled by a computer that can automatically generate press-fitting curve and can determine whether the result is qualified or not, the press-fitting process data can also be recorded automatically.
The work-pieces are automatically aligned with each other, and the two ends can be automatically operated independently, simultaneously with automatic operation or manual step-by-step operation, and the dual-unit dual-pump control ensures good synchronisation. Provide Cloud-based remote data collection solutions to better serve users.
Main technical parameters include:
- Maximum press force: 600kN
- Applicable axle length: 2,000mm-2,300mm
- Applicable gauge: 1,435mm
- Applicable wheel diameter: φ650mm-φ920mm
- Applicable bearing inner diameter: φ110mm-φ180mm
- Pressure detection equivalent: 0.1kN
- Displacement detection equivalent: 0.1mm
- Motor power: 15kW
- Press-fitting beat: 3min/pair
- Hydraulic system setting low pressure: 2.5MPa
- Hydraulic system setting high pressure: 14MPa
- Net weight: 6,500kg
- Overall dimensions (WY2): 4,560mm×900mm×1,880mm