Railteco’s Wheelset Unloading Machine is suitable for wheels, brake discs and gears from the wheelsets by metre, standard or wide gauge.
It can also be used for the anti-pressure test of the wheelset.
The reasonable design of the equipment can effectively avoid the problems of axle coarsening and bending when the wheel sets are unloaded.
Computer-controlled, automatic generation of unloading curves, automatic recording of unloading process data, providing remote Cloud-based data collection solutions, better service to users.
Main technical parameters include:
- Maximum pressure of hydraulic cylinder: 3,000kN
- Hydraulic cylinder stroke: ≥1,100mm
- Fast forward speed: 600mm/min, 1200mm/min, optional
- Fast withdrawal speed: 1,200mm/min
- Working speed: 10mm/min-220mm/min, adjustable speed
- Piston rod displacement detection equivalent: 0.1mm
- Applicable wheel diameter (motor train): ≤ φ920mm
- Applicable wheel diameter (trailer): ≤φ1,250mm
- Total power: 12.5kW
- Net weight: 10,600kg
- Overall dimension: 5,500mm×1,500mm×1,700mm