100 and 150 Watt Railway DC-DC Converter
MINMAX is proud to announce a new generation of high performance 100W and 150W DC-DC converters in quarter brick package- MRZI 100 and 150 Series.
Both the MRZI 100 and the 150 Series have optimised electric, power loss performance, and overall thermal design.
Key features of the MRZI 100 and 150 Series include:
• Industrial standard quarter brick package
• Ultra-wide input range 36-160VDC
• I/O Isolation 2000VAC with reinforced insulation
• Excellent efficiency over 91%
• Operating baseplate temperature range of -40℃ to +105℃
• No minimum load requirement
• Under-voltage, overload/voltage/temperature and short circuit protection
• Remote on/off control, output voltage trim, output sense
• Vibration and shock/bump test EN 61373 approved
• Cooling, dry, and damp heat test IEC/EN 60068-2-1, 2, 30 approved
• Railway EMC standard EN 50121-3-2 approved
• Railway certified EN 50155 (IEC60571) approved
• Fire protection test EN 45545-2 approved
• UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1 safety approval and CE marking
In addition, the MRZI 100 and 150 Series provides three heat sink options with different heights to meet usage needs, with different operating temperature ranges.
It also supports 5,000m altitude operation without location limitations.