The MIZI03 series is a new range of railway approved 3W isolated DC-DC converters, within an encapsulated DIP-24 package, specifically design for railway applications. There are 15 models available for the railway system with multi-input
voltage ranges including 24(9~36)VDC, 48(18~75)VDC, 72/110(40~160)VDC, and fixed output voltage regulation.
Further features include high I/O isolation rated for 3000VAC with reinforced insulation, overload, under-voltage, short circuit protection, and EMI emission. It is also EN55032 Class A approved as well. The MIZI03 series conforms to vibration and shock/bump test EN 61373, cooling, dry, and damp heat test IEC/EN 60068-2-1, 2, 30, and railway EMC standard EN 50121-3-2. It also complies also with Railway Certification EN 50155 (IEC 60571) and EN 45545-2 for fire protection test.
The MIZI03 series offers a highly reliable solution for critical applications in railway systems, battery-powered equipment, and measure instrumentation.
Other features include:
- Industrial Standard DIP-24 package
- Ultra-wide input ranges 9-36VDC, 18-75VDC, 40-160VDC
- I/O Isolation 3000VAC with reinforced insulation
- Operating ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +92℃
- No minimum load requirement
- Under-voltage, overload, and short circuit protection
- EMI Emission EN 55032/11 Class A approved
- Vibration and shock/bump test EN 61373 approved
- Cooling, dry and damp heat test IEC/EN 60068-2-1, 2, 30 approved
- Railway EMC standard EN 50121-3-2 approved
- Railway certified EN 50155 (IEC60571) approved
- Fire protection test EN 45545-2 approved
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1) safety approval and CE marking