ST-VITRINEN Trautmann Certified According to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
The market leader for analogue and digital showcases has been successfully certified by IFU-CERT according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.
With the introduction of standardised processes, the manufacturer expects numerous advantages for customers and employees.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. To ensure that the customers are satisfied, our entire quality management is regularly questioned, further developed and now officially certified.
The certification company IFU-CERT was able to successfully certify the management system at ST-VITRINEN for the scope of design, production, sales and assembly of analog and digital information and advertising systems.
The quality management standards of the revised ISO 9001: 2015 are valid worldwide as proof of quality assurance and quality management and guarantee the following standards:
- Continuous improvement and error prevention
- Reduction of scattering and waste
- Identification and monitoring of quality-related costs
- Product liability and product safety
- Product and process development
- Interdisciplinary teamwork
Main objectives resulting from the implementation of this international standard are:
- The ability to consistently deliver products and services that meet customer requirements and applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Creating opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
- Dealing with risks and opportunities in the context of their goals
- The ability to demonstrate compliance with specified requirements of the quality management system
The new certificate is valid until 29 March 2020.