The new, modern and ecological railway station in Czeremcha was opened to passengers by the Polish State Railways (PKP SA).
In place of the current train station in Czeremcha a new facility was built, built in the formula of the Innovative System Station. The building includes a waiting room, ticket office, public toilets, and room for a parent with a small child. The station has been equipped with solar collectors, energy-saving LED lighting, and heat pumps. Gray (rain) water recovery system was also used.
Station displays and Infokiosks
A modern passenger information system was also installed at the station
DYSTEN has provided a railway dynamic passenger information system that has been included:
- Station displays: departures / arrivals station displays WGS3X1 with a built-in analogue clock. Displays made in LCD TFT technology
- Interactive Infokiosk in LCD TFT technology
- Software for managing boards and passenger information locally
- PA system, including microphone desktop with mixer, amplifier, and accessories, speakers inside and outside the station
- Necessary servers and operator position
The investment cost of building a new railway station in Czeremcha is about PLN 13 million gross (approximately €3m). The investment was covered from the own resources of PKP SA and EU funds under the Operational Program Eastern Poland (POPW).
The station in Czeremcha is a transfer hub located at the Eastern Main Road connecting Olsztyn, Bialystok, Lublin, Rzeszow, and Kielce.
Do you happen to require some support regarding passenger information system for rail? We will be more than glad to support your project. Fill out the enquiry form on this page to get in contact with us.