PM500 is a new generation of 500W convection cooled AC / DC converters. They are freestanding units that can be mounted on walls, chassis, and DIN-rails. The units fits into 19in rack mounting 2U, and can be stacked with optional panels as 2 pluggable units, or as 5 units with a 6U panel.
The PM500 features inputs of 110Vd.c. and 220Vd.c., with outputs of 13.2V – 110V, and very low noise input and output. Optional 24V and 48V outputs meet the EN55022 level B.
Wide input voltage ranges to meet railway or vehicle requirements are available.
- Only 2U including convection cooling
- Pluggable in 19in rack format: 2U with 2 units, and 6U with 5 units
- Convection cooled -25 to 70°C
- Two outputs: before and after series diode
- Over and undervoltage alarm
- Overvoltage protected outputs
- Over temperature limit
Optional features include:
- 70°C convection-cooled at known load
- Input voltage range according to railway standard EN50155 / IEC60571
- Modification for minimum fire load according to railway standard EN 45545
- EN / IEC 6100-4-5 level 4, thus ± 2kV / ± 4kV (2 / 12 Ohms)
- Panels for 19in mounting 2U and 6U
- DIN TS 35 mounting
The PM500 series meets the low emission requirements of light Industry and telecom standard EN / IEC 61000-6-3. As a special option, Telecom Requirements standard EN55022 level B can be met on output.
The series meets heavy industry immunity levels according to EN / IEC 61000-6-2. However, it can also meet tougher levels used in sub-station, railway and power utilities.
The converter meets generic immunity levels according to EN / IEC 61000-6-1 and 6-2, and emission levels according to EN / IEC 61000-6-3, which means it can be installed in all environments defined in the EMC directive.
The product fulfils requirements for electric safety standard EN / IEC 60950 , as well as RoHS directive 2011/65 / EC.