IDAC Simulation Open Day
IDAC is opening its doors to the engineering community free of charge on 26 January 2012. This is an opportunity for you to meet IDAC’s computer aided engineering (CAE) simulation experts and ask questions about your specialist fields.
The day will be split into two parts, in the morning there will be presentations summarising IDAC’s activities, including its software solutions. After lunch there will be a chance to attend one of four specialist breakout sessions where you can pose questions about analysis techniques with respect to your industrial application.
- Welcome and introduction 10:30 – 11:00
- Coffee break 11:00 – 11:30
- Simulation software solutions 11:30 – 12:30
- Lunch 12:30 – 13:30
- Breakout sessions, including FEA (to include composites, dynamics, fatigue & heat transfer), CFD (to include high & low speed simulations), Explicit Dynamics (to include crash, explosion & drop test) and Electromagnetics (to include high & low frequency) 13:30 – 14:30
- Wrap up 14:30 – 15:00
- One to one consultative sessions 15:00 – 16:00
The IDAC simulation open day is a quarterly event so should you be unable to attend this one, please let IDAC know if you would like to attend one of the future dates.
To register for this event visit www.idac.co.uk/events