Axiomtek’s Extreme-Low Power eBOX622-830-FL
Axiomtek, one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of innovative, high performance and reliable PC-based industrial computer products, is pleased to announce the eBOX622-830-FL, its ultra low-power fanless embedded system with Intel Cedar Trail platform and dual display interfaces. The eBOX622-830-FL is equipped with dual core Intel Atom processor N2600 1.6 GHz or D2550 1.86 GHz in 45nm technology with the Intel NM10 Express chipset.
Its super-compact 200mm x 75mm x 120mm chassis enables the unit to easily fit into small space without extra modification. The eBOX622-830-FL can support either 2GB or 4GB of DDR3, depending on the processor. Its optimized graphics capability and dual-view support (VGA and HDMI) is excellent for digital signage, POS, kiosk and machine maker. The robust unit is ideal fit for automatic optical inspection, digital signage appliance (DSA), POS/Kiosk, embedded controller, factory automation, and more.
The new eBOX622-830-FL embedded computer built with the dual core Atom processor and supports Jumbo Frame (9k), WoL, PXE Remote Boot. For working in extreme temperatures and severe environments, the eBOX622-830-FL supports fanless operation and has unique thermal design that allows it to perform noiseless at operating temperatures of -20°C to +50°C. The IP40 design provides higher environmental resistance to against dust or industrial pollution. The rugged aluminum cold-rolled steel enclosure possesses anti-vibration advantage which protects the entire system from vibration up to 3 Grms (with CFast).
To address demand for wireless connection, the eBOX622-830-FL is available with two PCI Express Mini Card slots and one SIM slot for customers who are seeking reliable seamless communication, such as Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi or 2G/3G/4G expand capability. Other I/O connectors include six COM ports (three RS-232/422/485 and three RS-232), six USB 2.0 ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and audio as well as it is equipped with one 2.5in SATA drive bay and CFast slot for solid state disk system which is ideal for factory automation and home automation. For better user-friendly and availability, the eBOX622-830-FL supports remote power on/off switch; user could turning on, off or rebooting devices from a remote location for more convenience and more efficient. Last, but not least, this new robust embedded system is fully compatible with the Windows Standard Embedded 7, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Axiomtek low-power and light-weight eBOX622-830-FL will be available around late March.
Main features of the system include:
- Intel Atom Cedarview processor N2600 1.6 GHz dual core or D2550 1.86GHz dual core with Intel NM10 Express chipset
- One 204-pin DDR3-800 MHz maximum up to 2GB with Intel Atom N2600 or DDR3-800/1066 MHz maximum up to 4GB with Intel Atom D2550
- Supports Jumbo Frame (9k), WoL, PXE Remote Boot
- One VGA and one HDMI for dual view support
- Six COM ports (three RS-232/422/485 and three RS-232)
- One 2.5in SATA drive bay and one CFast slot
- Two PCI Express mini card slots and one SIM slot
- Two 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- Protection against extreme temperatures of -20°C to +50°C for harsh environments
- Vibration resistance up to 3Grms (with CFast) and IP40-rated aluminum cold-rolled steel enclosure