IDAC Holds Free Simulation Open Day
IDAC’s simulation open day is taking place on Thursday 6 October 2011 at Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 0XZ.
IDAC is opening its doors to the engineering community free of charge on 6 October. This is an opportunity for you to meet IDAC’s computer-aided engineering (CAE) simulation experts and ask questions about your specialist fields.
The day will be split into two parts, in the morning there will be presentations summarising IDAC’s activities, including its software solutions. After lunch there will be a chance to attend one of four specialist breakout sessions where you can pose questions about analysis techniques with respect to your industrial application.
- Welcome and introduction 10:30 – 11:00
- Coffee break 11:00 – 11:30
- Simulation software solutions 11:30 – 12:30
- Lunch 12:30 – 13:30
- Break out sessions: FEA (to include composites, dynamics, fatigue and heat transfer); CFD (to include high and low speed simulations); explicit dynamics (to include crash, explosion and drop test); electromagnetics (to include high and low frequency) 13:30 – 14:30
- Wrap up 14:30 – 15:00
- One-to-one consultative sessions 15:00 – 16:00
The IDAC simulation open day is a quarterly event so should you be unable to attend this one, please let IDAC know if you would like to attend one of the future dates.