Traction And Rolling Stock
As part of MTR’s growth strategy we are now able to offer an extensive range of Traction and Rolling Stock Training (T&RS). This addition to our portfolio now offers training that can be delivered as full system courses or as individual day events for specific train systems.
All of the events can be tailored to meet a customer’s requirements, making use of the opportunity to work with customer vehicles and maintenance documentation.
The new T&RS team have significant experience in the training and development of T&RS maintenance staff. This ranges from the delivery of specific short courses to the management of a full competence management system and NVQ’s.
The range of traction and rolling stock services offered is shown below:
- New vehicle fleet training
- Vehicle systems training
- Vehicle maintenance training
- Specific courses to demonstrate underpinning knowledge for competence assessments
- Axle-bearing maintenance
- Vehicle Inspection and Brake Testing (VIBT)
- Trainbourne Protection Warning System (TPWS)
- On-Train Monitoring Recording (OTMR) systems