Nencki, a leading developer and manufacturer of testing and handling equipment for bogies, releases significant...
The first spring test press of the NST E generation will be supplied to Transnet Engineering South Africa.
The main features of the innovative machine from Nencki include:
- Up to 250kN test force, for springs up to 1,000mm length
- Servo controlled load application that guarantees low lifecycle costs and high precision
- Measuring of forces in three axles to determine the axial, horizontal stiffness and the bowing angle and forces
- Fully automatic testing
- Newest software technology programmed by Nencki
- User-friendly programming
Developing advanced technology and providing local support to customers worldwide are important values at Nencki.
Pictured is the intensive training being carried out by service engineers from the company’s representative Mizana Engineering. The company will be performing local after-sales service support.
The NST E spring test press will be shown at Nencki’s booth in hall 23a at InnoTrans.
Nencki will be presenting its range of bogie testing and maintenance solutions at Innotrans 2018....
Alstom Limache in Chile is carrying out maintenance work for Metro Merval in the Valparaiso harbour...
Nencki Railway Technology has achieved a worldwide leading position with large professional competence in the...