Ultra-wide Input Range- MKZI40 Series
Railway Certified DC-DC 40W Converter.
The MKZI40 series is a generation of 40W railway certified and isolated DC-DC power modules with an ultra-wide input range of 36-160Vin for railway DC systems. There are seven models available for 5/12/15/24/54/±12/±15VDC tight output voltage in a compact size of 2”X1”, with shielded and encapsulated package specifically designed for railway/railroad, battery-powered, and harsh environmental applications. Key features include a high I/O isolation of 3000VAC, reinforced insulation, high efficiency of up to 90%, operating ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +77.5℃, no minimum load requirement, very low no-load power consumption, remote on/off, output voltage trim, build-in fault condition protection include under voltage, overload, over-voltage, and short circuit protection.
The MKZI40 series complies with railway certification EN 50155 (IEC 60571), which conform to vibration and shock/bump test EN 61373. It is also cooling/dry/damp heat test IEC/EN 60068-2-1,2,30 approved, railway EMC standard EN 50121-3-2 approved, and fire protection test EN 45545-2 approved.
Other features include:
- Industrial Standard 2″X1″ package
- Ultra-wide input ranges 9-36VDC, 18-75VDC, 40-160VDC
- I/O Isolation 3000VAC with reinforced insulation
- Operating ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +77.5℃
- No minimum load requirement
- Under-voltage, overload, and short circuit protection
- Remote on/off, output voltage trim
- Conducted EMI emission EN 55032/11 Class A approved
- Vibration and shock/bump test EN 61373 approved
- Cooling, dry and damp heat test IEC/EN 60068-2-1, 2, 30 approved
- Railway EMC standard EN 50121-3-2 approved
- Railway certified EN 50155 (IEC60571) approved
- Fire protection test EN 45545-2 approved
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1) safety approval and CE marking