High-speed rail offers passengers one of the fastest, most comfortable ways to travel.
At the same time, the station and trackside infrastructure and the related services require a high level of innovation.
Axiomtek provides a variety of products and solutions for railway station, trackside and inter-carriage deployment, including ticket vending machines, ticket barrier, digital signage, on-board surveillance, locomotive MMI, and on-board passenger information systems.
These products are certified by EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2, EN 45545-2 and EN 50121-4.
The EN 50155 certified GOT710-837 has various I/O interfaces, including CANbus, DIO and M12 type COM/USB ports, with an alternative keypad control for easy access.
Its sunlight-readable LCD comes with an auto-dimming function and is suitable for demanding HMI applications in the railway sector.
- 10.4in SVGA TFT EN 50155 railway fanless touch panel PC with Intel® Atom
- Processor E3845 1.91GHz (-25°C to 70°C )
Mobile NVR, Wi-Fi hotspot and passenger information system (PIS)
The EN 50155 certified tBOX500-510-FL has a maximum of eight M12 PoE LAN ports and can supply up to 120W power in total.
It can be used as an advertising platform that provides a wireless hotspot to passengers with its on-board display, wireless modules and swappable SATA drives.
- Fanless embedded system with 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Celeron®
- Processors for railway, vehicle and marine PC
The P6217W widescreen monitor provides VGA, HDMI and DVI-D signal inputs. It has a 21.5in full HD LCD display specially designed to show passenger information.
- 21.5in FHD TFT widescreen industrial LCD monitor
Ticket barrier control
The eBOX638-840-FL, a highly expandable embedded system, has the quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 for outstanding computing performance and extremely low power consumption.
This fanless and noiseless platform also provides great scalability, featuring dual PCI or dual PCIe slots via an internal riser design.
- Fanless embedded system with Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900 2.0GHz
- Six COM
- Two PCI/PCIe slots
- 16VDC-28VDC Input
The eBOX100-312-FL is powered by the Intel® Celeron® processor N3350 or Pentium® processor N4200 with turbo boost mode. This fanless embedded system has an ultra-slim size and low power consumption. The rugged-yet-flexible embedded PC has multiple USB and LAN ports and is integrated with Microsoft Azure.
- Fanless embedded system with Intel® Celeron® N3350 2.4GHz / Intel® Pentium® N4200 2.5 GHz
- Two HDMI
- Two GbE LANs
- Six USB
The DIN-rail ICO320-83C is equipped with four LAN PoE ports and can directly connect to IP cameras. The ICO320-83C’s compact size and easy installation makes it suitable for anywhere on the platform.
- DIN-rail Fanless Embedded System with Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350, COM or CAN, PoE LAN and DIO
Self-service pay station
The GOT3187WL-834-PCT has a brightness of 250 nits and a HD resolution. It comes with a capacitive multi-touch widescreen and IP65-rated aluminum front bezel.
- 18.5in WXGA TFT Multi-touch Panel Computer with Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900 (0°C to 40°C)