The SENCITY® Rail MIMO antenna perfectly fits for the European market. Using this antenna with just 40mm height, double-decker trains or trains normally travelling in tunnels with tight gauges can be upgraded to the 4G / LTE standard.
This omnidirectional antenna consists of two broadband radiating elements for 2G / 3G / 4G mobile communications in a single compact housing. It supports the frequency range from 790MHz to 2,700MHz and therefore works with all European mobile communication networks.
Maximum data rates with minimum installation effort
The product is particularly interesting for system integrators and rail vehicle manufacturers who are seeking to establish high-data-rate applications such as on-board internet, CCTV or repeater systems in the train. Thanks to the SENCITY® Rail MIMO antenna, they can achieve a far higher data rate compared to standard antennas.
Customers who have already installed SENCITY® Rail low-profile antennas benefit from a clever solution: since they use the same mounting scheme, existing antennas can be replaced by this antenna with minimal effort. This allows system integrators to upgrade the train to MIMO technology quickly and easily.
Robust design and excellent product features
Like the previous members of the product family, the SENCITY® Rail MIMO low profile antenna impresses with its extremely robust design. It was developed specifically for the railway market and therefore meets the environmental requirements of EN 50155 and the fire safety requirements of EN 45545-2.
- Rugged, omnidirectional roof-top antenna for trains
- Supports 2 x 2 MIMO from 790MHz to 2.7GHz
- Embedded GPS antenna (optional)
- Meets environmental requirements as per EN 50155 and fire safety requirements as per EN 45545-2
- Overvoltage protection (27.5KVAC, 3.8KVDC, 40kA/0.1 s)
- Minimum installation effort when replacing existing antennas, thanks to the same mounting scheme of the SENCITY® Rail antennas