Dual-polarised, omni-directional cellular 2×2 and 4×4 MIMO rooftop antennas are designed for wireless applications to meet the special requirements of railway applications, including high current and high voltage protection.
- Patent pending omni-directional dual-polarised technology for maximum data rates.
- MIMO configurations in 2×2 and 4×4
- Cover services for 2G/3G/4G/5G cellular, as well as GNSS (including dual band L1+L2+L5)
- Rugged design, meets EN 50155 railway standard
- Fire retardant, according to EN 45545-2 and NFPA-130
- Low height requirements: 90 mm total
- The most advanced antenna technology which supports wireless applications today and in the future
- Variants available from 2-ports up to 5-ports
- Much higher data rates possible than when using spatial diversity.
- Railway rooftop train-to-ground communication
- Railway rooftop signalling
For more information, please follow the links on our profile.