The first-of-its-kind omni-directional, broadband rooftop antenna has an integrated connected compute module, cellular radios, Wi-Fi access point and GNSS receiver. It provides power and data via a single ethernet cable, and is designed to meet the special requirements of railway applications, including high current and high voltage protection.
- Railway rooftop omni-directional antenna with integrated compute module and radios.
- Power and Data provided via a single PoE+ M12 X-Pol cable assembly.
- 4×4 MIMO 4G and 5G integrated radio options connected to separate antenna elements.
- 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi access point connected to separate antenna elements.
- L1 Multibands GNSS antenna and receiver
- Certified for railway standards EN 50155, EN 45545-2 and NFPA-130
- Integrated product simplifies deployment of 4×4 MIMO train-to-ground systems on trains.
- ARM based compute module allows users to deploy application software directly on the antenna.
- No RF cables required.
Railway rooftop train-to-ground communication
For more information, please follow the links on our profile.