Bel Power Solutions has announced the ABS601 (industrial) and MBS601 (medical) Series of convection cooled...
The RCM500 and RCM1000 Series of converters are features durable power supplies for railway and transportation use.
They are optimized for 110 V railway batteries. The output delivers 24 V with 500 W or 1000 W. The converters are designed for chassis mounting and exhibit a closed housing with cooling slots.
Many options are available such as an output ORing FET for redundant operation, output voltage adjustment, interruption time of 10 ms (class ST2), shutdown input, and a monitoring relay (changeover contact).
- Optimised for 110 V railway batteries
- Output voltage 24 V
- Three connectors: Input, output, auxiliary (option)
- Compliant to EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2
- Protected against fire and smoke according to EN 45545
RCM500 and RCM1000 Series features:
- RoHS lead-free-solder product
- Closed housing for chassis mounting
- Extremely high efficiency and high power density
- Low inrush current
Bel Power Solutions has released the ABC601 Series of open frame power supplies which are...
Signal Transformer Announces HCTC/HCTI Design Kit: Select Combination of High Current Toroidal Chokes and High Current Toroidal Inductors Available
Signal Transformer, a Bel group company, has released its High Current Toroidal Choke (HCTC) and...
Bel Power Solutions has announced the ABS400/MBS400 Series of convection cooled power supplies, which are...