Bel Power Solutions has announced 0RQB-50Y Series, a rugged 50W quarter brick isolated DC-DC converter....
Bel Power Solutions RCM Series converters comprise durable power supplies for railway and transportation applications.
There are two input voltage ranges covering all common railway batteries. The output delivers 150 W or 300 W at 12 V or 24 V. The converters are designed for chassis mounting and exhibit a closed housing.
Many options are available such as an output ORing FET for redundant operation, output voltage adjustment, interruption time of 10 ms (class ST2), shutdown input, and an output voltage monitor controlling a relay (changeover contact).
- Two ranges, covering all railway batteries
- Two output voltages, 12 V and 24 V
- Three connectors: Input, output, auxiliary
- Compliant to EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2
- Protected against fire and smoke according to EN 45545
- RoHS lead-free-solder product
- Closed housing for chassis mounting
- Extremely high efficiency and high power density
- Low inrush current
Bel Power Solutions announced the 0RQB-C5W24x and 0RQB-C5W54LG, a board mount, isolated DCDC converter that...
Bel Power Solutions Announces TET4000-48-069RAH Titanium Efficiency 4kW Power Supply for OCP, CORD and Datacenters
Bel Power Solutions has announced the TET4000-48-069RAH, a 4,000W power supply designed to provide the...
Bel Power Solutions Announces TET3200-12-069RA Titanium Efficiency 3.2kW Power Supply for OCP and Datacenters
Bel Power Solutions has announced the expansion of its portfolio to include the TET3200-12-069RA, a...