Bel Power Solutions has announced the ABS601 (industrial) and MBS601 (medical) Series of convection cooled...
Bel Power Solutions RCM Series converters comprise durable power supplies for railway and transportation applications.
There are two input voltage ranges covering all common railway batteries. The output delivers 150 W or 300 W at 12 V or 24 V. The converters are designed for chassis mounting and exhibit a closed housing.
Many options are available such as an output ORing FET for redundant operation, output voltage adjustment, interruption time of 10 ms (class ST2), shutdown input, and an output voltage monitor controlling a relay (changeover contact).
- Two ranges, covering all railway batteries
- Two output voltages, 12 V and 24 V
- Three connectors: Input, output, auxiliary
- Compliant to EN 50155, EN 50121-3-2
- Protected against fire and smoke according to EN 45545
- RoHS lead-free-solder product
- Closed housing for chassis mounting
- Extremely high efficiency and high power density
- Low inrush current
Bel Power Solutions has released the ABC601 Series of open frame power supplies which are...
Signal Transformer Announces HCTC/HCTI Design Kit: Select Combination of High Current Toroidal Chokes and High Current Toroidal Inductors Available
Signal Transformer, a Bel group company, has released its High Current Toroidal Choke (HCTC) and...
Bel Power Solutions has announced the ABS400/MBS400 Series of convection cooled power supplies, which are...