Altro Transflor Tungsten is one of the lightest, safest, and widest HL-2 compliant safety floors in the rail market.
An acrylic safety floor available in 13 different colours, Altro Transflor Tungsten is compliant for a range of applications and can be seen in the Stuttgarter Straßenbahn, the Virgin ticket hall at London Euston Station and even the Emirates Air Line cable cars in Greenwich in the UK.
- 2mm acrylic floor
- HL2 compliant
- PTV ≥40 / R11, with a one in a million chance of a slip
- Flexible and easy to install in smaller or more challenging areas
- Save 0.66kg/m² compared to a common rubber alternative
- Save 0.175kg/m² compared to a non-rubber alternative
- 2m-wide roll
- Fully impermeable when correctly welded to protect the vehicle subfloor
In order to help with the installation process, Altro can provide matching or contrasting weld rods and mastics, as well as adhesives and installation tools and accessories. Make an enquiry to find out more.
Altro Transflor Tungsten is an optimal resilient, lightweight choice with high safety credentials for areas where vinyl is not viable.
Fill out the enquiry form on this page to order a sample, or to find out more.