DYSTEN rail industry displays manufacturer produces custom devices, which means it adapts to the standard of each railway.
Office of Operation and Passenger Service of National Railways – PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA officially announced that railway devices:
- Train platform display type WKR46
- Arrivals and departures info screen type WZS55
- Timetable display screen of arrivals and departures at station, free-standing type WOP TOTEM46
- Entrance platform screen type WPW32
- Interactive free-standing information kiosk type INF TOTEM46
- Train motion sensors type CZR
Produced by DYSTEN LTD successfully completed the process of implementation tests for central passenger information system.
A positive result means that the rail devices can be connected to central system and operated on the railway network of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA without limits.
The national railway line network is an important element of the transportation system in Poland and Europe. PKP PLK has:
- 18,679 km of railway lines
- 38,825 points of infrastructure
- 15,006 structures
For the station in Radom, the DYSTEN company produced 80 passenger information displays, equipping platforms, tunnels and underpasses. In addition to visual information, a new Public Address system has been installed.
See the entire portfolio of implementation on the website railway-displays.com.