Henrich Electronics is excited to announce our new line of wireless access points for industrial use. These access points meet IEEE 802.11 ac requirements including wave 1 and wave 2 options for maximum data throughput.
Available in rugged IP30 metal housings for indoor use and IP67 housings for outdoor, they offer maximum versatility in any application requiring rugged reliability. This includes on-board trains, on platforms, subways, tunnels and high way transportation systems.
A partial list of features and benefits include:
- Meets the latest IEE802.11 ac standards with theoretical data rates of 1.3Gbps
- Available in standard -10°C to 60°C and -40°C to 75°C wide temperature options
- Up to a 3×3 antennae support for maximum coverage
- Includes 2Gb copper ethernet ports for high download speeds
- IP30 and IP67 outdoor rated options available
- Wave 1 and wave 2 options for increased throughput
- Can be PoE powered
- Dual radio options available supporting 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz
- Supports MIMO and MU-MIMO
The state-of-the-art wireless AP are available now to meet your harshest, most demanding rail and transportation applications.
In additional to this new line of access points, Henrich also offers a full line of industrial ethernet switches including EN50155-compliant switches, Layer 2 and Layer 3 managed, Power over Ethernet (PoE) and hundreds more.
For more information, contact Henrich Electronics.