TRACe™ HMID104 is a fanless operational PC panel display, designed for transportation systems and certified under the EN50155 standard.
The advanced touchscreen HMI offers a flexible building-block platform for developers of train control systems. Its functionality can be adapted for different requirements, including passenger information displays, operational displays for drivers, or on-board computers.
The TRACe-HMI has been based on the company’s COM Express© computer-on-module (COM), which integrates the Intel® Atom E3845 processor. It therefore offers low power consumption and excellent processing performance, with a high-performance-per-watt ratio.
The ruggedly designed system supports extended temperature operation from -40°C (-30°C for the screen itself) to 70°C / 10min at 85°C ensuring safe deployment in trams, trains and underground vehicles.
The specifications for the product are as follows:
- Intel® Atom™ E3845 Bay Trail (CPU upgrade through COM Express©)
- UIC612-01 hard keys and / or projected capacitive touchscreen
- Continuous independent monitoring for health management
- Scalable and upgradeable (mini PCI-E card slots)
- IP65 dust and water jet on Front / IP54 Rear