ATIS 2015 is fast approaching, and Panasonic Computer Product Solutions has invited leading transport operators,...
The fully rugged Toughpad FZ-M1 sets the new benchmark for outdoor tablets for field workforces in challenging environments. With its capacitive ten-finger multi-touch outdoor display and flexible configurations, this Windows 8.1 Pro tablet has been designed to optimise the efficiency of field workers.
It benefits from various connectivity options to ensure data is always available when needed and gives business users the legacy options they require in a compact, fully rugged and lightweight form factor.
- Intel® Core™ i5-4302Y vPro Processor
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Fanless design
- Intel HD 4200 graphics
- 7in WXGA (1,280 x 800) outdoor display (up to 500cd/m²)
- Capacitive ten-finger multi-touchscreen
- 150cm shock-resistant
- Water and dust-resistant
- Up to 8h battery life, and up to 16h with optional high-capacity battery
- User exchangeable battery
- Hot swap battery optional (in combination with business expansion module)
- Flexible configuration port (serial, LAN, 2D Barcode Reader, NFC)
- Integrated business expansion module (RFID, UHF RFID, Smartcard Reader)
- Lightweight – weighs approx. 540g