ATIS 2015 is fast approaching, and Panasonic Computer Product Solutions has invited leading transport operators,...
The fully rugged Toughpad FZ-G1 tablet sets the new benchmark for outdoor viewable tablets, making it ideal for field workforces in outdoor scenarios.
With its capacitive, ten-finger multi-touch display and digitizer pen and flexible configurable ports this Windows 8.1 device can be used to view HD documentation and images in the field whilst benefitting from connectivity options to ensure data is always available when needed.
The flexible configuration port gives business users the legacy port options they require in a compact, fully rugged and lightweight form factor.
- 10.1in high-brightness WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) display (up to 800cd/m²)
- 180cm drop-resistant
- Capacitive ten-finger multi-touchscreen + digitizer
- Intel HD 4400 graphics
- Intel® Core™ i5-4310U vPro Processor
- Next generation IPSa outdoor display technology
- Water and dust-resistant
- Windows 8.1 Pro Update
- Up to 10h battery life
- User-exchangeable battery
- Optional Hot swap function
- Flexible configuration port (serial, LAN, micro SD or USB 2.0)
- Lightweight design – weights approx. 1.1kg