The new Panasonic Toughpad® FZ-E1 is the world’s most rugged 5in handheld tablet, with optional data and voice technology. This fully-rugged tablet is MIL-STD-810G and IP65/68 tested with a 10ft drop resistance, operating temperature of -4°F to 140°F and a glove-enabled, multi-touc, daylight readable display.
The Toughpad FZ-E1 boasts the world’s longest battery life for a handheld tablet, with 14h of continuous data access. The battery quickly charges to 50% in just one hour and is hot-swappable. Customized options include integrated barcode reader, Magstripe reader and certified ANSI 12.12.01 for hazardous locations.
- Windows® Operating System
- Voice and Data Technology
- Qualcomm® Quad-core Processor
- MIL-STD-810G, 10ft drop, all-weather IP65 and IP68 dust and water-resistant design
- 14h Hot-swappable Battery
- Optional integrated barcode reader, Magstripe reader and Certified ANSI 12.12.01 for hazardous locations
- Glove-enabled, multi-touch, daylight readable display