ATIS 2015 is fast approaching, and Panasonic Computer Product Solutions has invited leading transport operators,...
The fully ruggedised Toughbook CF-31 is especially designed for field-based professionals working in adverse environments.
Whether working in wet conditions, bad weather, underground or confined spaces would stunt productivity, the CF-31 ensures that end users perform at their best at all times.
- 13.1in high-brightness outdoor display (up to 1.200cd/m²) with circular polarizer
- Optional 3G mobile broadband (HSPA+, up to 14.4Mbps)
- Backwards-compatible with CF-30 docking stations and car mounter kit
- Concealed mode to switch PC into ‘silent mode’
- High flexibility and connectivity through new configurations such as second LAN, camera or GPS
- Intel HD 4000 graphics
- Intel® Core™ i5-3340M vPro Processor
- Up to 14.5h battery life
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed port
- Vibration, water, shock and dust-resistant
- Windows® 8 Pro