ATIS 2015 is fast approaching, and Panasonic Computer Product Solutions has invited leading transport operators,...
The Panasonic CF-19 Toughbook changes from a high-performance notebook to a fully portable tablet PC, presenting itself as a durable and reliable mobile solution. The LCD features optimised display, low-reflective technology allows high-quality visibility, even in direct sunlight.
The LCD screen is protected by a robust, scratchproof magnesium alloy case, which is mounted to the base cabinet with a reinforced 180° rotatable hinge. Data is secured on an encased hard disk drive that sits inside an aluminium casing.
A double waterproof structure ensures a firm, resilient seal that complies with IP65 dustproofing and water standards and a special HDD heater enables use even in adverse environments.
- 3G mobile broadband optional (HSPA+, up to 14.4Mbps)
- Ambient light sensor for advanced power management
- Lightweight at 2.3kg
- Concealed mode to switch PC into ‘silent mode’
- Intel HD 4000 graphics
- Intel® Core™ i5-3340M vPro processor
- Long battery life of up to ten hours
- Panasonic dashboard management software
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed port
- Vibration, water, shock and dust-resistant
- Windows® 8 Pro