All outdoor licensed ethernet microwave for multi-service networks
The PTP 820C features dual-core functionality, which allows the system to operate up to 2Gbps through software upgrades. This removes the need for network operators to perform upgrades or a complete system overhaul for higher gigabit capacity.
Supporting licensed frequency bands ranging from 6GHz to 38GHz, the PTP 820 series delivers a wide range of configurations to offer a tailored solution for any rail deployment scenario.
High-density multi-technology nodes and integrated radio units enable flexibility in choosing split-mount and all-outdoor configuration options.
Implementing unique line of sight (LOS) and multiple input multiple output (MIMO) technologies, and modulation across bandwidths above 2048QAM, ensures industry-leading throughput and spectral efficiency.
- Supports licensed frequency bands 6GHz-38GHz
- High system gain reliability
- Multi-gigabits with high spectral efficiency radio capacity
- Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM) with up to 2048 QAM, with 11-step hitless and errorless ACM
- Up to 80MHz channel bandwidth supported
- Integrated synchronisation solution: SyncE/IEEE 1588v2