The MPT-3000R from IBASE is a fanless railway system that features M12 style connectors and WWAN redundancy.
Designed with a separate cableless power module and network communication capabilities, MPT-3000R is a multi-purpose IoT railway system supports dual WAN slots that provide redundant wireless communication.
Unlike competing products with an all-in-one construction, this innovative system is built with a separate self-protecting power module that is swappable based on different power requirements.
Suitable for railway applications, MPT-3000R using SSD storage runs in operating temperature between -40°C to 70°C, and with built-in adjustable triaxial G-sensor shockproof protection.
Based on the MBT-3001 motherboard, MPT-3000R is powered by a 1.91GHz Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845. Enclosed in a black aluminum chassis are two DDR3L-1333 SO-DIMM dual-channel sockets bundled with a total system memory of 4GB.
The rear panel comes with connectors for DVI-D, VGA, three serial connections, two M12 GbE, two M12 USB 2.0, and a wide-range voltage GPIO interface.
- 2016 COMPUTEX Best Choice
- EN50155 certification
- Fanless and ruggedised design
- Robust M12 connection for dual GbE, USB and power input
- Dual SIM sockets support WWAN redundancy
- Removable 2.5in device bay and CFast socket
- Rich I/O interfaces for wireless, SSD, GPS, WWAN and add-on card expansion
- Ignition power control
- Wide-range voltage GPIO interface