IBASE’s ARD-028-N is a complete panel PC with a 28in bar-type display with a 1.33GHz Intel® Atom™ E3825 dual-core processor.
Designed for use as passenger information system in buses and train cars, ARD-028-N, with its ultra-wide TFT active matrix LCD screen, is also a digital signage display and media player that delivers advertising, time schedules and location of the vehicle where it has been installed.
Integrated with Intel (Gen7-LP) 4EU Graphics, the ARD-028-N provides high-quality graphics performance (1920×360) and power efficiency.
The ruggedised fanless system houses an IBASE IB898 motherboard that features an assorted combination of I/O and expansion interfaces, including a GbE M12 connector, two USB 2.0, an RS-232/422/485 port, three Mini PCI-E slots and a three-pin terminal block for DC input.
Measuring 729mm x 54mm x 171mm, the system comes standard with a 64GB mSATA drive and a 2GB DDR3L SO-DIMM memory. It offers two M12 for Gigabit LAN in & LAN out. Optionally available is 60W power adaptor.
- 27.6in color TFT active matrix, wide LCD with optimum resolution: 1920 x 360 and 1000 nits brightness
- Intel® Atom™ Processor E3825 Dual-Core 1.33GHz All-in-One Bar-Type Panel PC with Intel® HD Graphics (Gen 7-LP) 4 EUs Integrated
- One DDR3L-1067 SO-DIMM, maximum 4GB
- One Mini PCI-E (full-size) for storage
- One Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or 4G LTE options
- Onne Mini PCI-E (half-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or 4G LTE options
- Two M12 for Gigabit LAN in & LAN out
- Ruggedised, fanless and compact design