The LMS100 product range is the economical option in SICK’s family of laser measurement systems, and an alternative to other existing solutions, particularly when long ranges and speeds are not the highest priorities.
As well as a low purchase price and operating costs, the systems offer practical dimensions and weight, saving space by housing the transmitter and receiver in a single unit. Innovative double-pulse technology increases outdoor availability, and the systems can even be mounted behind glass.
The LMS100 systems are suitable for use in a range of applications, including traffic telemetics, anti-collision, and building security.
The LMS100 family at a glance:
- Small, light and economical measurement systems
- Operation possible with supply voltages from 10.8V DC (Security variants from 9V DC)
- Real-time measurement data output via ethernet interface
- Number of switching outputs can be expanded via external modules (Security variants with relay outputs)
- Scanning frequency: 25Hz to 50Hz
- Power consumption: typically 8.4W to 12W
- Parameterisation interface accessible from the front while device is mounted
- Further potential areas of use include automated guided vehicles
- Versions available for outdoor use and for adverse conditions (ports, traffic, perimeter security)