In our last press release, we announced that in course with the next fundamental IRIS...
CC-Rail’s IRIS coaching and mentoring services support clients during their preparation activities for an initial IRIS Certification in an effective and efficient manner.
After an awareness session and intensive discussions about the best way forward, we start with an analysis aimed to identify all gaps to IRIS requirements Rev.02.1. The next step is to establish work packages and to agree on responsibilities, resources and a schedule. Depending on needs, several workshops will be held in order to meet all IRIS requirements. A severe pre-audit will minimise the risk of failure during the certification audit.
CC-Rail can deliver the following:
- All our know-how, proven solutions, best practices and experiences
- Gap analysis, including senior management awareness session
- Preparation and support during gap closure, as needed
- Support for all administrative issues, such as selection of an adequate certification body, evaluation of auditors with the right scope, and checks of the certification contracts
- IRIS pre-audit
- Preparation for the readiness review and certification audit
Your coaches are Andreas Heinzmann (pictured, left) and André Hasler (right).
The company’s figures show that 100% of customers passed on their first attempt. However, CC-rail guarantee’s free ‘rework’ services in case corrective actions are required.
Clients who have benefitted from the company’s coaching services include Pixy, Leoni, Lloyd, ABB, Harting, Bombardier Transportation, and Airex.
To find out more about the company’s IRIS coaching and mentoring services, contact CC-Rail.
In course with the next upgrade UNIFE will lead across IRIS Chapter 3 (IRIS requirements)...
This white paper provides further information about CC-Rail's services, including basic and advanced courses for...
The rail industry differs from other industries through their great tradition, long product lifecycles of...