At InEight, we support customers with large-scale capital projects ranging from highways and utilities to...
Continuously improve railway jobsite productivity
Our field execution management solutions help you manage work packages and daily crew plans to deliver and capture predictable results in the field on your railway projects.
Intuitive web and mobile applications designed for the way railway project teams complete work
Simplify the work planning process
Create crystal-clear work packages and efficiently release to the field for execution.
Organize every detail and constraint in one place
Seamlessly bring together multiple sources of information, including tasks, documents and outcomes, into a comprehensive package.
Simplify workflows with integrated project planning
Seamlessly transfer daily segments of a work package to the crew at the time of execution.
Shorten the day by making quick work of administrative tasks with digital sign-off to close out the shift.
Here’s what you can do:
- Streamline the work packaging process and simplify collaboration
- Equip crews with constraint-free packages of work, loaded with the details they need to succeed
- Deliver true project status updates by allowing crews to progress work in steps that are relevant to them
- Collect timesheets, quantities, and daily logs directly from the field using a single intuitive mobile application
- Gain immediate insight into performance with real-time productivity analysis, with or without connectivity
Achievable Results for Railway Projects:
- 12% reduction in payroll review time
- 3% reduction in subcontractor labour, material and equipment costs
- 40 hours saved annually through improved resource utilization
Your iOS and Android devices can be a powerful tool when it comes to managing...
InEight has announced enhancements to its planning, scheduling and risk offering to deliver the most...