Connect your documents to your railway team
Our document management system helps you streamline the capture, review, management and distribution of railway project documents. Because all your project documentation is stored in a centralised repository, you can reduce processing time by 30%.
Ensure railway teams have the right project documents to make the right decisions
Capture project data
Collect project data in batches while automatically extracting attributes and reduce document capture time by 75%.
Speed up document searches
Search dynamic folders that allow you to go to a level deeper than the standard folder trees found in most systems.
Optimise your review and approval process
Leverage configurable workflow forms for reviewing and approving document-based workflows like RFIs and submittals.
Deliver turnover packages
Upon project completion, deliver a stand-alone, searchable and configurable package of project documents and data.
Here’s what you can do:
- Ensure teams get the right information every time
- Manage RFIs and submittals
- Break down communication silos
- Streamline document turnover
- Avoid final payment delays by continuously capturing and managing turnover documents throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage and access tender documents from a single and secure source
Achievable Results for Railway Projects:
- 50% reduction in project document search time
- Two hours saved in conflict resolution per week
- 30% reduction in RFI, submittal and other processing times