Licensed and unlicensed bands: 220MHz, 450MHz, 700MHz and 900MHz
The Cambium Networks cnReach solution is used in outdoor infrastructure operations to transport data collected from remote sensors for process monitoring and control to the operations centre to help real-time automated decision making, as well as ongoing analytics.
Covering large geographic areas, hard-to-reach terrain and challenging spectrum environments, cnReach delivers reliable, secure connectivity to the freight / rail transportation industries.
cnReach eases the migration to modern networks by combining legacy serial and analogue / digital I/O with TCP/IP and ethernet connectivity. Fully integrated into a ‘single-pane-of-glass’ management platform (cnMaestro™), cnReach helps bridge the IT/OT sides of complex organizations.
Combining cnReach’s licensed and unlicensed narrow-band radios with Cambium Networks’ broadband technologies, industrial organisations are delivering end-to-end Industrial Internet of Things solutions today.
- Licensed 450MHz (406-430MHz and 450-470MHz); ETSI RED compliant with CE Mark (also available in an FCC model)
- Secure communications with AES 128-bit or 256-bit encryption and password authentication
- Highly reliable communications with access point synchronisation and adaptive modulation
- Extensive I/O capabilities easing the transition from serial to all-IP networks with two serial ports, two ethernet ports and optional analogue / digital I/O built-in
- Sophisticated network planning with LINKPlanner, a no-charge planning tool enabling network designers to predict both capacity and availability of networks crossing all of Cambium’s technologies
- Supported by cnMaestro software for monitoring the status of entire networks