Trimble CMMS Software
Complete Wayside Detector Data Solution
Data generated by wayside detection and monitoring systems is highly beneficial for prioritising train maintenance and derailment prevention.
As more systems are deployed, the management and effective use of gathered detector data becomes more challenging. Also, the correlation between data generated by different detectors provides additional opportunities to analyse and understand the condition of any individual rolling stock or the whole fleet.
Trimble® CMMS™ (Condition Monitoring Management System) software is a condition monitoring data management platform that provides a unified environment for wayside detector data. Data from all types of wayside detectors including systems provided by Trimble and systems from other suppliers can be seamlessly integrated within CMMS. Current system data streams that can be integrated include wheel profile and brake shoe measurements, wheel impact detectors, hot bearing detectors, and acoustic bearing detectors.
CMMS is a single point of access to all condition monitoring data with the advantage of a customisable search functionality across the entire database. CMMS consolidates all vehicle exceptions across installed monitoring systems to facilitate the analysis and efficient planning of required maintenance activities for a train.
CMMS also integrates to SAP and other enterprise resource planning systems to create maintenance notifications. It is based on a SQL backend that houses all the data from all detector systems.
Software Features include:
- Detector status: Status display for real-time indication of wayside detector health
- Train listing: Trains listed by detector site and number of alarms
- Car (wagon) history: Historical data and images for all cars (wagons) history
- Query generator: Generic query generation tool capable of simple through to complex composite queries
- Alert generator: User customisable alarming tool based on predefined conditions such as trended or absolute measurements
- Reporting functionality: Customizable reports for consist alarm notifications
General features include:
- Capable of importing all wayside detector data
- Can be hosted either within a customer IT infrastructure or in the Cloud
- Integration with Windows Active Directory to manage user access control
- Can be integrated with enterprise resource planning software (eg SAP, Maximo etc)
- Automated defect reporting via email, SMS, SNMP etc