Bogie turntables (from 6t to 25t) or wheelset turntables (from 2t to 6t) with different outer diameters are essentially constituted by a main steel structure and a central support for rotation and lateral wheels (castors) to support the loads.
They can be manually operated or motorised.
We can propose the following products:
- Wheel-sets rotating tables for tramways or trains, with a load capacity from 3t to 6t, and an outer diameter from 2,100mm to 2,900mm
- Bogie turntable with load capacity of 6t, 10t, 13t and 25t, and an outer diameter of 3,500 mm or 4,000mm.
The bogie or bogie frame rotating stand is designed to lift and rotate a bogie or bogie frame at the convenient height and position to allow specific inspections and maintenance tasks by the operator.
The bogie frame rotating stand uses a rotating device mounted on two jacks-based structures necessary to hold, lift and rotate the bogie to be maintained.
We can propose four models of bogie rotating stands, including:
- BRS30D50: lifting rotating capacity up to 3t, and a misalignment of the centre of gravity of 50mm. Only for frame rotation
- BRS65D100: lifting rotating capacity up to 6.5t, and misalignment of 100 mm. For bogie or frame rotation
- BRS80D100: lifting rotating capacity up to 80t, and misalignment of 100 mm. For bogie or frame rotation
- BRS130D100: lifting rotating capacity up to 13t, and misalignment of 100 mm For bogie or frame rotation
The handling of the bogie or bogie frame is carried out with a crane. The machine can be installed using chemical anchor bolts or mechanical bolts.
The first machine is able to rotate the bogie on the shorter side. The last three machines can be designed to rotate the bogie or bogie frame on the longer side.