Even after the basic training, we remain your first contact for all IRIS questions. Three years after the basic course we invite you to visit our refresher training. Advanced auditors will upgrade their certificates to IRIS LEAD auditors by participating in this course where we provide new, even more challenging topics, such as:
- Changes / updates of the IRIS standard during the last three years and forecast on the next developments
- Best practices sharing with focus on the IRIS requirements for project management
- Key performance indicators (KPI) with a special focus on ‘How to find the right KPIs’, starting with the balanced scorecard methodology and ending with an approach to the cost of poor quality topic, one of the most complex, but enormously useful KPIs
- Many practical exercises
Participants will receive a certificate of the IRIS Academy as an IRIS LEAD Auditor. 89% of participants rated this course ‘excellent’ and recommend it to others.
Your teacher, Andreas Heinzmann, has the following qualifications:
- Founder and first president of the IRIS group
- Member of the IRIS working group
- More than 30 years experiences in the rail industry
- Many years head of Quality in Bombardier
- IRIS Future outlook: ‘IRIS goes ISO’ by 2017 / 2018
Key companies that have participated in the course include Bombardier Transportation, Siemens Mobility, Pixy and Knorr Bremse.
For further course information, including schedule, price list and registration template, please visit the CC-Rail website.